söndag 14 november 2010

Reflection.

Well, well, well.
I write this in english beacuse I want to take the blame my bad language skills rather than google translate, if something ends up making no sense.
Anyhow. You've the latest painting I posted, right?
Now I am going to present the guy I sent it to.
His name is Craig(everyone say: "Hi Craig!"). A random person I ran into on the internets. I really can't remember how, but that doesn't matter.
What matters is that he takes these amazing photos that I love(and also that he's a really nice guy).  Some of them I just want to have printed out om huge canvases that I can put on my wall.
Like this for example:


Yes, you should moste definitely click the link and check out a bigger version. It makes a great wallpaper on the desktop of your computer. Also check out what the photographer has to say about the shot. This text kind of goes for all of the pictures I'll show you here.


This is really something extra. I believe this would look great as a cover for a metal album. But then maybe edit the upper part of the background so that it's just distorted darkness. I also just love how it looks like a decapitation taking place. The "blood" coming from "rust from the chain around the angel's neck".


T´his is my current wallpaper and it will probably stay that way a long time. This shot has a great feeling of a science fiction horror movie. Is it a spaceworm with some kind of facehugger-like mouth? Or is it a transparent monster bear that is clawing through the wall trying to catch you? Well click the link to find out what it actually is.


Not much to add to this. I love blood spraying all over the place. Which sometimes reflects in my art(exhibit A and exhibit B).


This is just to darn funny to not share. There's a whole story evolving in my head when looking at this photo(while I at the same time can hear the theme song from Scooby Doo).


Well. If you wondered about Igor's apocalyptic picture you've got the explanation one click away. I know you're curious so click it



The only thing there is to say about this one is that I love The Big Lebowski.


Remember: these pictures are not mine. So if you want to use them in some sort of way contact Craig on flickr or email him on craigd @cymek.com (without the spaces, I don't want some spambot picking up the address)

1 kommentar:

Sara F.E. sa...

Fantastiska bilder - "The Bark Monster" är min personliga favorit. Det känns som en liten varelse som snabbt skulle kunna krypa in under ens hud och lägga ägg. Får rysningar.