söndag 3 oktober 2010

Don't Mention The W...

Today I'm practicing my english. Just for fun.
You know english. I know this because I have no retards visiting my blahg.

That last word was actually not english, it was retard for blog.

Well.

Do you know why Hitler lost WWII?

Yes?

Let me help you revise that opinion of yours then.

Hitler's impatience lead to his demise.
This man stood up, threw his hand in the air and yelled:
"ICH CALLZ ZE PAPIER"

This however was confronted by this calm english lad's reply.
"Scissors ftw!"


In hindsight one can draw the conclusion that, had Hitler only waited for another contender to fight Churchill first, he might've won the whole shebang and weak persons like me would've taken really weird showers today.

I mean. Think about it. What if Stalin had fought Churchill first?

Stalin's rock would've crushed Churchill's scissors.
Only to get devoured by Hitler's paper.


Thank you. I'll be here all week.





I wonder what the f*ck's in the coffee I drank this morning..





On a more seroius matter though:
I apologize for any bad/broken english.