fredag 29 oktober 2010

IG-86: Inception.

"It's.. it's.."
"IT'S A LEGO ASSASSIN DROID MODEL IG-86!!" Igor yelled happily.
"It's just like the one e saw on ebay! isn't it?"
And before I could confirm that it as, he just continued talking.
"This is the best thing or present anyone has ever given me."

"Look at him!"
"He's like a small copy of me."
"Man, you know hat e can do?" he asked, but clearly he was more speaking to him self because now I was totally secluded from the conversation.
"We can  take pictures of him doing crazy stuff and people will think that he's a real robot or something."
"This is going to be so awesome."

He started right away with making him pose with some candy.
"Haha! I am so going to call this picture 'the worst bounty hunter in the galaxy'."

I sighed. Clearly Igor has a soft spot for puns.

So I asked him if the couldn't be photographed with the mini robot.

Now I am going to call this picture the worst bounty hunters in the galaxy.

4 kommentarer:

Stones sa...

Då fick han en vän till slut :)

Jenny sa...

Haha, ljuvligt ljuvligt.

Myrkheimr sa...

08-672 25 33

Slusk sa...

Stones: Det fick han!

Jenny: Visst är det?

Myrkheimr: Haha. Jag misstänkte att det var, men jag var tvungen att ringa och kontrollera. Tro mig, galenskapen kommer snart att nå episka proportioner.