söndag 31 oktober 2010

IG-86: Imperial Probing Droid

I just found Igor in the book shelf. He was just sitting there playing with his cell phone.
And eating chocolate. The small robot's chocolate!
So I asked him what he was doing.
"I'm"
"nom"
"Just checking out some cool things on the internets with my"
"nom nom"
"Cell phone"

"Yeah, but it's not your chocolate is it?" I replied him.

"Well"
"nom nom nom"
"The little guy isn't here to complain is he?"

And he was right. Actually I had not seen the little fellow in a couple of days now.

"Hey, Igor! Where is that small droid of yours?"

"Well. I sent him on a recon mission. I got a lead on where to find a sith lord, and he volunteered to follow it up." Igor said and shrugged his shoulders.

"So you're telling me that this robot has actually gone somewhere?"

"Yep."

I hate this guy. I go buy him an expensive toy and it just takes a couple of days for him to lose it.
I think I am going to sit down with Igor and have a serious conversation sometime soon.

But for now I let him continue playing some kind of  game on his phone. He was so in the game that it sounded like he was talking to it.
This droid I tell you...


Meanwhile
In a galaxy not far far away.

Small robot with a communication device.
"Igor! Igor! Come in Igor!"
"This is Igor speaking. Is that you little guy?"
"Yes! I have gathered some very important intel that I show you."
"Go on?"
"Okay. Just hold on and I'll send you everything I got! and Remember; "many bothans died to bring us this information""
The last part was uttered with a slight giggle.
To be continued...

3 kommentarer:

Slusk sa...

Haha.. just wait 'til tomorrow when the shit hits the fan..

sonja sa...

jag har sett honom förut, men inte i denna blogg tror jag?

Slusk sa...

Jaså? Han har figurerat I http://sfe-surrealism.blogspot.com/ så kanske där?