onsdag 20 oktober 2010

IG-86: To Ride..

I payed my mom a visit this weekend and she thought that I should bring Igor with me, because she wanted him to tell her all about his stay in Stockholm.
So she made us coffee and offered us some noms.
"Nom nom"
"...and you know what?"
"nom nom nom"
"I even rode a horse"
"nom nom"
"There are pictures to prove it if you don't believe me"


My mom laughed and told Igor that she could tell that it wasn't a real horse that he rode in that picture.


Igor got a bit sad and said that one day, maybe he get the opportunity to ride a real live one.


"Well, that could be arranged right away. So what do you say?" asked mom.


Igor answered with a nervous tone in his voice.
"Sure, I'd love to"


So we went out to the horses and I could tell that Igor's huge confidence shrunk a bit as soon as he saw the huge creatures.


I helped him up on the back of one of the horses and told him to hold on tight.


And he did.  If he would've had knuckles, they'd be as white as they could get.
And I would soon notice that he wasn't intimidated at all.
"Giddy up!" he yelled.
"Yeeha!"
And had he not hold on tight he would surely have fallen off the back of the horse as it galloped away.
But this droid was a true talent in horsemanship and soon he was in control of this animal.
He kept riding for quite a while before he decided that the horse had had enough.


As always he insisted that he had his picture taken with this new friend of his.
Do click the image to see a bigger version of it!


We sat down in the beautiful nature and made some small talk.[click the picture for your new wallpaper]
But then from out of nowhere he spotted something.
"OMFG" he yelled.
"Have you seen this beauty?"


I had no idea of what he was talking about, but he insisted that I came along for something spectacular.


So I did.


"You see that huge rock?"
"I am going to climb that piece of bad ass"
"Free climb, 'cause I'm no sissy you know"


I just sighed, smiled and tagged along with my camera.
"It's a long way to the top!" Igor laughed while the words left his mouth.
"You know that it is famous a rock song?"
I couldn't tell if the pun was intended or not.
´
"Let there be rock"
I just shook my head. 
It was most definitely intended.
"Almost there"
"I'm the king of the world!"


I love that droid. Even when I hate him.


Igor wanted to be alone for a moment  and use the time for contemplation.[Or maybe this is a better suited wallpaper?]


After a while I could hear a rustling sound behind me.
It was that small assassin droid sneaking up on me. I almost didn't see him there.


He told me that we could go back to moms house now.


I agreed.






When we got there he wandered off to explore the yard.´
"Hey! Look here"
"What is this?"






"A system scan indicates that it is edible!"
"You really think that I can rely on my sensors?


Before I had time to answer him, he had already put it in his mouth and swallowed the damn thing.


Let's just hope that he won't do that when we find poisonous mushrooms. That could cause a hell of a lot of problems.


But then again.
He's a droid.


"Hey! HEY!"


"That thing! I want to ride it!"


Before I even thought about stopping him he was already sitting on the cat's back.
The cat is almost 17 years old. he could not care less about a small robot with ADD.


I decided that this was enough for Igor and I took him inside.
It didn't take long before he fell asleep on a chair spooning furry cat.
I had to wake him up just a bit after because it was time to go home.
Igor politely thanked the cat for the cozy spooning.
"Bye cat. Hope to see you soon again"



2 kommentarer:

Stones sa...

Han har fullt upp ser ja. Ska bli spännande att se hans tradera-inköp, antar att han har kommit åt ditt kreditkort eller snått någon annans.

Slusk sa...

Fullt upp. Verkligen.
Njae. Vi gjorde inköpet i samförstånd. Det kan dock dröja ett bra tag innan jag avslöjar det dock.
Men det är det värt i sådant fall.